MBA Consulting, Technology Staffing Solutions has provided sales, business development, recruiting and management consulting services to technology staffing and engineering company clients in Northern California, Southern California, Florida and the greater Boston area since 1994.
Successfully established structure, direction and focus in staffing organizations across all operational and business areas. Provided sales consulting to senior management, sales teams and sales executives nationwide, as well as develop and implement short and long term goals for sales profitability.
MBA Consulting, Technology Staffing Solutions has negotiated major national information technology (IT) and engineering staffing contracts with "direct/end user" clients and prime vendors, developing working relationships and providing service excellence.
Key Client Accomplishments include...
- Three month Business Development assignment for an IT Consulting Staffing company resulting in $300K in billing; $1 Million in new business at a major national bank; new senior level IT job requirements; and business development in new groups at two major clients.
- Nine month Sales Management assignment for an IT Staffing company during the 2001 economic slowdown, MBA Consulting, Technology Staffing Solutions established a marketing and sales training program; designed, developed and implemented a strategic new business development plan and a tactical sales plan resulting in successfully negotiating and being awarded six contracts and two partnerships for major national accounts in the banking, computer manufacturing, financial services and related market segments producing 15-20+ senior level IT job requirements monthly.
- Direct Sales, Business Development, Recruitment and Business Management for a Pro/ENGINEER® staffing, training and design firm resulting in 40% sales increases.
- Spearhead the Sales and Recruitment efforts of a South Florida regional IT, engineering and technical staffing company that increased sales 50% in three months.
- Direct sales, business development, recruitment, operations and extensive training responsibilities for a southeast regional staffing company. Focused sales to IT, electronic-electrical, engineering, environmental and technical markets resulting in 400% sales increases.
- Streamline Sales and Recruitment Processes. Training of sales and recruitment teams. Design, development and implementation of strategic marketing plans, innovative management systems and statistical monitoring systems.
- Establishment of the business infrastructure of several IT contract staffing companies including business licenses, insurances, business administration processes and procedures, accounts receivable financing and support services.
- Design, develop, research and prepare a National IT Staffing Sales and Marketing Program for a $75 million northeast based IT staffing company.